The Professional Certificate in Coaching Young People (PCCYP) has been awarded 50.75 hours Continuing Coach Education units (CCEUs) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
To achieve the YPCS 1 accreditation, participants must:
- Attend the entire PCCYP training
- Practice coaching with a peer student for 10 hours
- Practice coaching with at least 3 young people for a minimum of 30 hours in total over a 12 months period at the most (N.B. participants are expected to find their own coachees)
- Receive feedback on their coaching practice
- Submit a professional development portfolio, including reflections on their coaching practice and their learning
- Present and pass a test